Are you looking for the cheapest option available to fly in between Europe and United States? Then you need to take a look at the best budget airlines that are available for you. Here is a list of top 10 budget airlines, which you can select in order to fly between Europe and United States.
1. Airberlin – Airberlin can be considered as one of the most affordable airline services that fly between Europe and United States. You can use this airline service to fly from Berlin to New York, Miami, Los Angeles and Chicago.
2. Air Transat – Air Transat is a low cost airline that is based in Canada. This airline service heavily depends on the traffic that comes through package tour operations. However, you are still provided with the ability to purchase a ticket to travel in between Europe and United States.
3. Condor – This is the charter subsidiary airline service in Lufthansa. Now it has become a part of Thomas Cook Group. You can use this airline service to fly from Frankfurt to Toronto, Seattle, Las Vegas, Halifax and Anchorage.
4. Corsair – Corsair airline service is currently owned by Tulfly group. With this budget airline service, you will be able to fly in between United States and Europe for under $1,000. It offers a premium-economy class for you as well.
5. Icelandair – Icelandair has become a popular budget airline service among backpackers. With the assistance of this airline, you will be able to fly in between Reykjavik and many other destinations in United States for an affordable price tag.
6. Meridiana – Meridiana is also considered as Air Italy or Eurofly. It is the only airline, which offers
non-stop flights from South Italy to United States. From Italy, you will be able to fly to few selected destinations in United States, including New York by Meridiana.
7. Norwegian – If you are looking for a low-cost airline to fly in between the most popular intercontinental route, which is from London to New York, Norwegian is often the best option available. However, the services offered by this airline are mostly restricted to
a specific season of the year.
8. Rouge – Rouge is a budget airline service that is owned by Air Canada. It can also help you to fly in between Europe and United States at a reasonable price tag. This airline has become popular among travelers who go in search for beach destinations during cold winter season.
9. XL Airways France – XL Airways France is an airline service that is owned by a Tour Operator. It covers a large number of cities across United States as well. People who prefer to fly from Paris to San Francisco and New York prefer to select this airline.
10. Ryanair – Ryanair is another popular low cost airline service based in Dublin, with destinations a round the US.